1. What is your minimum order?
Our minimum order for new screen printing jobs is 12 pieces. Shirt styles, sizes and/or shirt colors can be mixed to meet minimum as long as the artwork & print color is the same.
2. What brands do you use and why? For t-shirts & fleece, we will normally use Gildan or Jerzees products if they are available. We also love Port & Company, Badger, Augusta, Richardson, Outdoor Cap and many others. We like to use brands that are consistent quality and that we know will perform well in every day use. We have people come in occasionally and say they want the "Cheapest shirt they can get." We won't sell you something we wouldn't wear ourselves. Many of our local competitors don't care and will sell you a rag if it will get you to spend your money with them. It doesn't matter if you have the world's greatest artwork and the finest print quality. If you print it on a cheapo garment and it doesn't hold up, it's a waste of time and money... and we won't do it.
3. Can I supply my own shirts?
We prefer not to print on customer supplied garments so we can control the quality. If you should choose to provide your own shirts to be printed (also known as "contract printing") LDG will not be held responsible under any circumstances for garments that are damaged in any way - misprints or mistakes, prints that could possibly wash out If you supply your own garments for printing, the customer (you) agrees to accept 100% responsibility and risk. LDG will not issue refunds or reprints on any contracted items.
4. Do you have a catalog I can look through/take with me?
Because we use several different suppliers, it is very difficult to keep up with their changes, therefore making changes to our own catalog. For some suppliers, we do have a catalog you may borrow if you will return it. We've lent out catalogs in the past and then they never get returned. If you want to check out some of the items that are currently available from one of our main suppliers, just click on this link --> http://www.imprintableapparel.com/
5. We do not have aWhat is your turnaround time?
Production times can vary job to job, but our normal is usually no more than 7-10 business days (and sometimes sooner) from the time the artwork is approved. Common causes of delays: Artwork approval not being received in a timely manner or apparel style/color/size being out of stock.
6. Can I get a "rush" on my order?
We make every attempt to produce jobs in the order that they are received. Depending on what items are required for different jobs, print schedules can vary. Occasionally, we can work "rush" jobs into the schedule. We're pretty easy to deal with, so just ask and we'll see what we can do to help.
7. What kind of artwork is required for my order?
While we are normally able to work with most anything (even hand-drawn sketches), vector art is the best to send us. Vectored artwork can be scaled to any size and retain it’s sharpness and detail at no loss in quality. File extensions include AI, EPS and PDF. There may be art fees associated with creating custom artwork or converting customer-supplied artwork into usable files.
8. Do you require a downpayment?
We ask for 50% down when you place your custom order, and the balance due at pickup. You can pay online via Paypal, with credit or debit cards. In store, we accept cash, business and personal checks and credit cards. If you are unable to stop in our store, we also accept credit card numbers over the phone. All quotes are subject to change upon review of provided artwork. Terms and pricing are subject to change without notice.
9. How will my order be shipped?
Most orders placed through our shop are customer pickup orders. Depending upon your location, we can provide local delivery. We prefer to use FedEx for larger boxes and USPS for smaller packages.
10. Can I add shirts once my order has been placed?
Yes, if production has not begun on your job. Be aware that adding on to your order can result in a longer production time.
11. What is your reorder policy?
Reorders are figured at the original price if you place it within 30 days of your initial order. After that time period, pricing is subject to review.
12. How long do you keep my artwork?
We keep your art on file for a minimum of 2 years. If you do not place a reorder within that time period, we cannot guarantee your artwork will still be stored on file.
13. How long do you keep my screen?
Usually, we keep screens on hand for 30 days, depending on the amount of usage. Due to the space required for storage, we recycle dormant screens for re-usage.
15. Can you print me a sample shirt?
Generally, we do not print individual sample shirts, unless the order is extremely large or complicated.
15. Can I see a proof before you print my order?
Yes. We normally require artwork approval before beginning production. We like to send proofs through e-mail to save time.
16. What is the difference between a 50/50 and 100% cotton garment?
Generally a 50/50 tee is slightly lighter in weight. 50/50s also tend to wrinkle less, wash better and hold their color much better. The polyester is also a stronger yarn and produces a more durable fabric. 100% cotton fabrics are normally used in the heavier weights and some people find them to be softer. 100% cotton fabric will soften with repeated washings and can cause the print to look faded faster. 100% cotton also tends to not "snap back" into shaped when pulled on, especially around the neck and arm holes. Cotton fabrics may undergo some shrinkage when washed, where as blends, in general, keep their sizing better.
17. What is the normal print size for a t-shirt?
12" x 12" for adult size prints. Prints for the front of hoodies will sometimes be smaller in height in order to avoid the pocket.
18. Can I mix youth & adult size tees?
Yes, but something to keep in mind - an adult size design won't always fit on a youth size shirt. This may require the design to be a size that can be used on both youth & adult garments or a youth size design might be added at an additional set up cost.
19. What if I decide to cancel my order?
A 20% restocking fee is require since we have to pay to return the garments. If artwork has already been created, you will be required to pay a minimum $50 fee to compensate our designer for their time.
20. Can I get the same design printed in different ink colors on my garments?
Yes, (normally) we can change the ink color(s) of the design, but there is a $10 ink change fee per screen and each time we change the color. Depending on how often you plan to order shirts, it may be more economical to make a separate screen for each ink color, rather than changing back and forth.
** If you have ANY questions that were not answered on this list, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at --> email@example.com. We're very good at checking messages and getting back to you quickly! **